


Eli officially turned 5 months old yesterday! It's going by so fast! He weighs about 20 pounds and is about 28 inches if my measurements are accurate. He's been so much fun lately. His personality comes out more and more each day. He's so easy to make smile and laugh, I love it! I'm starting to sign to him so he can learn to communicate with sign language. He seems interested already, but does look at me like I'm crazy sometimes. I'm also looking for signs that he might be ready for some solid foods, but he doesn't seem like he's too interested or hungry yet...we'll see! I want to continue solely breastfeeding as long as possible (at least another month)...it IS free!



3 comments:
I LOVE that little guy! He is sO cute! I see John is going fuzzy again.
I could swear I already commented on this one, but it doesn't show, so I'll comment again. . . . What a CUTE LITTLE BOY!! (Cute big one, too, John). I wonder if that top picture is a Brynn portrait--the black & white suggests it, as does the absolute beauty of the photo. We are really eager to see Eli soon--Old GrandDad hasn't seen him since he was just a few days old. He looks so HAPPY! Must be all that good parenting--and maybe a bit of DNA . . .
Post a Comment